BOYS & GIRLS
2020 BIRTH YEAR
*birth year above is for the Fall 2023/Spring 2024 Seasons
RASA's Small & Speedy Program is designed for the youngest soccer players. It is an introductory class set in a group setting, teaching players basic ball control. The focus of the program is to introduce the player to the ball, encourage them to become comfortable with the ball, and to foster the player in developing a personal relationship with the ball... all while building a foundation for the love of the game.
SMALL & SPEEDY
- Based in Racine Area
- For Racine & surrounding north communities
- All training sessions at SCORe Soccer Complex
- No games on the weekends
Parent Participation is an important aspect of the program.
There are times when you will be asked to help out the trainers, so please be prepared to join in.
SPRING SEASON SESSIONS
There are 4 different session days/times to choose from:
- Tuesday Evenings at 5:30pm
- Thursday Evenings at 5:30pm
- Saturday Mornings at 9:00am
- Saturday Mornings at 10:00am
- If registration numbers are high and all sessions are full, we will add additional session days/times.
- If registration numbers for a given session are below a certain threshold, that session will be eliminated. You will be contacted and asked if you would like to move your player to a different session or if you would like a refund